Translate

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Foot Injury


I will be out of commision  for 1 whole week maybe longer. And let me tell you That Sucks!

And why I'll be out? Cause of a badly sprained left foot
Well, ok my foot doesn't look this bad. But it hurts really bad like this looks. Not Cool at all.

Here is how it happened. It was raining cat and dogs last night with lightning and all. Around 3am the rain and lightning woke me up and I realized that I had to go downstairs. In case you are wondering 
Why I had to go downstairs? 
Well I have a leak in the living room that we haven't got around to fix yet.
And I had to go and see if it was leaking to put something to collect the water. 
Something like this but not as bad.

When I got downstairs in the very last step my foot slipped and all my weight went on my left foot heel. 
Good thing that I'm not a big person. If that was the case I could have broke my foot easily. 
That's how hard I hit it.
Anyway right away I couldn't put any pressure on my foot to walk or go up the stairs. Had to go up sitting on my butt. Great way of messing up my foot, huh. That's to show that when you least expected you can get hurt in no time with the simplest thing.

Went to my doctor this morning using a walker like an old lady and after some x-rays and 3 hours later the doc said that wasn't fractured but badly sprained. To keep it elevated and iced.
Well Now What! Can't go to work. Can't cook-I kind of like this part :) -
Or do much at all.

So I was thinking of doing a Xmas in July Sale on my With Love By Z Shop for the 4th of July week. 
Now with this happening I will make it a Christmas in Summer Sale for 2 weeks Starting June 24th. 
Have to stay busy some how. 
Keep it in mind, pass by and check it out.
See you soon.




3 comments:

  1. Ayyy, definitely NO bueno =(
    You guys need to stop this, Okay? okay!
    I really hope it starts getting better soon... hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left you 2 awards on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, I hope your foot is better!

    ReplyDelete