Translate

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Foot Injury... (update)

Ok, from last saturday up until this past thursday my foot is a little better after following my doc directions (you know the usual ice it and keep it elevated thing) it went from 
this

To
That's how little it has improved. You know I can only handle so much crocheting and facebook in a week even though this have help me catch up with orders and FB friends. In the other hand the laundry, cooking, cleaning and work had suffer. Anyway somethings got to give, right. 
Well, I end up going to a podiatrist on thursday (with my new friend the walker) to see if he really tell me what I have. And now is supposed to be a bruised heel bone and I might also have a tear ligament. 
Isn't that great just what I needed. 
He told me to soak it with epson salt a couple of times a day and do some stretches on my foot about six times a day(this part really hurt) and that I have to have a sonogram done on my foot sometime this week. All this have help somewhat but still not able to put much pressure on it. At least not for too long without needing my new friend.
I hope that when I go on actual vacation which is right after 4th of July YAY! I can at least walk for a longer period of time and Enjoy It. Well, regardless I will because by the end of it we are going to be going to Missouri for my older daughter Norma graduation from the Army National Guard Basic Training can't wait to see her. That's my motivation to get better.
Anyway talk to you guys soon. Enjoy 4th of July celebrations and be safe.



4 comments:

  1. Oh no I hope your got gets better for your vacation and your daughters graduation. you must be proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mamacita, please tell your foot to stop acting up. I'm not about to be carrying you around in the kids stroller on vacation.... ok, maybe if I must =)
    Yay for Norma, she must be excited and glad that this phase is coming to an end. She looks awesome in the uniform!

    ReplyDelete