Translate

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Behind the scenes with Arelis

Had an awesome day with my beautiful 17yo daughter Arelis. We went to the beach to take some photos for my shop and I tell you that she had me laughing all day I couldn't stop. It was great to spend time with her and reconnect. You know that we always forget about the little things that make the day a whole lot better and for me this was it. Seen her smile and being her corky self was priceless
Well meet Arelis in these behind the scenes photos
Here is her Zoolander look
She was really enjoying herself
I love you too, Babe.
I better get started editing we took so many pics that is going to take me a few days to go thru all of them and get them ready to be posted at the shop
Thank you Ari for all your help today. Hope to do it again soon.
Love you 
Mom
See you guys soon.

1 comment: