Translate

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Garden is Finally Done

Let start this blog with this weekend project my flowers and veggies garden. Well is more like a few weeks project cause I kept putting it off with the I'll do it tomorrow kind a thing. I think is an aquarius thing you know the procrastination part. I'm pretty sure you guys know how that goes. 
Anyway here I'll walk you thru the project with some pics on how it all went down with the "help" of my little one Zami. You saw how I wrote "help" right with the little thingys. 
That's because I know that if you have kids you know exactly what that means. 


Here I'm starting the cleaning and preparation part.


Meet my "help" Zami ready to work with gloves and all begging me to let her "help" me.
"Mommy please, please let me help you"


Now me hands on getting everything in place and as you can see Zami is nowhere to be found


Work in progress


My Oldest daughter Norma planted this flowers. She had given up and thought they were going to die but here they are holding up. They just needed a little love and lots of water (keyword)


But wait a sec there goes my so called "help" having fun with her tricycle while mommy do all the work 


And she is back but not to "help" of course. She was all amazed by a dirt worm I found

And now for the grand finale.
Ta da. 
The final result thanks to my "help" Zami. 

Can't wait to see the fruits of "our" hard work. "We" planted cherry tomatoes, eggplant, red bell peppers and cucumbers or like Zami called them cumbers.
I'll definitely keep you posted with pics of the first veggies "we" get. 
Thanks Dan for taking all the pics.
See you guys next time.








2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world!!!! It's fantastic =)

    Love the pics, you are now inspiring me for my garden, and by that I mean that I am inspired to invite you and your little "helper" over to start and tend to mine, don't worry I'll help... just like Zami lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shanny for the warm welcome:)
      And not a problem my Little "helper" and me will be more than happy to do it for you with your "help" and all. ;)

      Delete